I realized that my 100th post was wasted on punctuation and printers. Can we just call this post #100.5? Some fun facts about the number 100:
- A regulation Scrabble set has 100 pieces
- 100 is the police number in Greece, India, and Israel
- The First Hundred Days is an arbitrary performance benchmark in a president’s first term
- Pope Valentine succeeded Pope Eugene II to become the 100th Pope in August 827
- A show is viable for syndication after 100 episodes
FYI: Those facts also double as pick-up lines. Try them at your next social event!