It’s been 24 hours in my new place. I’m obsessed with living alone.
– No need to wear pants. Ever.
– No need to shut doors. Ever.
– Leaving shoes in the living room is oddly satisfying.
– I can watch whatever I want, whenever I want.
– I can hog all the shower storage.
– No wondering if the beer in the fridge is mine. Or the avocados. Or the peanut butter cups. You get the picture.
– You can spend two hours scraping errant paint off the kitchen backsplash with a razor blade and no one will judge you.
More celebratory thoughts to come later.